Just a small update on the world of Miriam…
- I had a random attack of the crazies today and started alternating between giggling and singing Christmas carols, having five-year-old style tanties, sulking and standing next to Colin who was sitting on a beanbag and kicking the beanbag until Colin got sick of it and told me to go upstairs and study. I’m actually genuinely surprised that I’ve never been committed before considering this sort of behavior isn’t exactly unusual.
- I randomly discovered mention of a book I was given for Christmas years ago and never read. I’m thinking next time I’m in Syd I should fetch it.
- Through the magic of last.fm I discovered that Van Halen rules. I was looking at Cam’s profile and saw that it was in his top 5 artists and given I agree with most of the rest of his music taste I figured it would have to be worth a listen. I love discovering new music I like. Thanks Cam 🙂
- I have an exam tomorrow and I’m very very stressed (this may explain the attack of the crazies). Its the first time in my life that I’ve been unsure of whether I will pass the night before. I’ve never failed an exam in my life and I don’t intend to start now!
- I’m looking forward to exams being over so I can concentrate on Nays project. (see below for details)